If your business is not on the internet, then your business will be out of business.
Just a few words to ponder from Mr. Gates. This philanthropist might have something to imply to his fellow businessman in the world, specifically to those who are just starting up, or those who have medium or small size business.
- Website is cost-efficient – it will help you and your business save money. That’s number one because if we talk about business, we are talking about money/profit.
- Website is affordable and easy to setup.
- You can advertise for free. Unlike any printed advertising materials which are static, website can display vast dynamic information which allows your business to save cost.
- web–based communication live chat for clients and email communications are obviously cost-effective.
- Website is available worldwide – It can be accessed globally. It expands your reach. Anywhere in the world as long as there is an internet connection people can reach you.
- Website never stops working – It will allow your business to be always open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Website saves you time – you will be able to publish lots of information about your products and services and it will be available to your customers indefinitely, saving you time. Time in business is money.
- Website improves your customer service – you can provide helpful information, advices and other tips to your clients by simply publishing it on the website. One example of this is having a FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions section in your website, this will allow you and your clients to save time also.
- Website builds your business credibility and enable customers to trust and have confidence about your business.
- Website helps establish more new customers – website is searchable online which allows your business to be found. It will increase your business visibility.
- Website will sell your business’ services and products – your business sales will be increased as website gives your business an opportunity to sell directly to your client, simply by having a products and services section on your website.